Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scarring the Den's Shoulders

These posts of several hundred words, suck ass. I guess their length is supposed to envoke humor, in disgusting fact, I know because you told me, that Evanessance's "Contract My Crabs" party was going to be over the top. Like a jackass, I encouraged you to take notes! Why? Like a bridge over troubled water, SS, I will lay me down.

Just hours after "cracking the whip" on his jackal minions for skrimpin' efforts, dude is audacious enough to undermind the Den as he created it, in his own image.

I'm personally scrubbing down the Jackals Den with Monkey Farts. Ha, I can't believe that COULD be a real sentence.
So you know this lady gets all kinds of frisky in the sack. She can't even keep her ham hocks off this toy wooden horse. I'm just saying, when your lady has to do the "mom" and get the mom do, she's still gonna need that lovin'.
This bullshit actually has a title. It's called Tear of the Clouds. You don't have to write 3000 words to be as gay. I want the Jackals Den back. I feel like I fell for his tricks. That horrendous post may have been tha' Shoulda's call to all you skrimps watching this blog go by. Shoulders, please keep the word count down. I'm not reading. That's fine and all, but, the shit sucks.

2 comments:

  1. simultaneous post! damn you boogers! funny shit. Jackal to Jackal callout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, was Booger McRib jealous of my somewhat comprehensive but totally comprehendable report? I'm just trying to keep it funky, and eating crabs (as we all know) is fun as shit so I was rubbing it in a little.

    ReplyDelete