Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ScarTissue is doubting you fools, pretty high on his horse

SS: i'm worried about the den
mcrib: slippin
11:29 AM SS: yup
might need fresh blood
might need to drop some dead weight
off a few jackals to let them know whats what
11:30 AM SSor.... i can get jackal with it and fire up the old email chain
if i get back from lunch and am unsatisfied i'm taking it to the streets
11:32 AM me: glad to know you're not settling for less
i'm taking a stab at "beer with dinner"
11:36 AM SS: nice
i dont know what that means, but nice
11:39 AM me: peep tha blog, ninja
11:40 AM learn yo'self

6 minutes
11:46 AM SS: you got typos in your shit
and beer is awesome
get ya game right
and whats a jackal gotta do to laugh at kyle stalking a ho?
11:51 AM me: i think i felt some sort of emotion for posting her photo unknowingly in the Den
like a bad emotion
it was weird
11:52 AM SS: hahahaha, of course you did, stalker, but thats what made it funny!
perhaps it was guilt?
me: photos don't do her justice
she's lookin' hot today
fo'sheezy
11:53 AM SS: yeah right
i bet she's got on a momo
me: don't need your approval, ScarTissue
if she did, she'd still be smokin'
isn't it a moomoo?
or mumu?
what the fuck is a momo
?
11:54 AM SS: "Hey Kyle, wanna go to all you can eat deep fried burgers for lunch? and then get some ice cream, cold stone ice cream?" Jabba the Intern
yeah mumu moomoo, thaths the one
prove me wrong Kyle prove me wrong!
11:55 AM me: ineffective
and childish
and beer with dinner is overrated
SS: it's cool dude, you were wrong, no need to admit it
me: it's peer pressure like free shots
SS: no way man
you know whats the best
me: you're not a man if you don't drink beer with dinner
SS: lager with pasta and meat sauce
me: dinner slows beer drinking down
eat your shit
11:56 AM and go get a beer when you're done
SS: youre off your rocker man
me: don't start Evanessencing me, you fag
pairing shit
?
who the fuck do you think you are?
what ever happened to your crab feast review?
you posted a gay fucking story instead
not funny
11:57 AM SS: i'm still working on it
man jackals fairy tales are bad ass
he ate a bunch of baby panthers
me: i'll bet you are still working on it
11:58 AM why don't you review your latest romantic comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment