Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello? Are there any Jackals....out there??

As much as I enjoy reading Scar Shoulders, Boog, KOTJ, TICO, and Aldente postings, as well as my own, I am starting to feel that there are are few Jackals not carrying their weight around the den.

I understand Nuggets a.k.a. Voicemail has limitations due to employment by gay clones who block the den from visitation, which is fully explains his limited posting ability because when he can he is making it rain in this bitch.


But there are a few Jackals, namely Droppa Deuce, T-Large, Kaptain Pat, The Wiz, Steven, Head, and a few others that I feel are not fully represented, a.k.a bitching out, in the den. Unlike the aforementioned others, Head, T-Large and Rusty T-bone and Babyface have been good on the comments tip, but I have not seen many postings from those Jackals and feel that the hilariousness that is currently the benchmark, could vastly be improved if such individuals felt so inclined to post some shizzle. Maybe it was the 3 page children's story that SS posted, or the fat chick buttoning her jeans that I posted, or the indecipherable ramblings of Boog, or the Spanglish of TICO (even though I think those are all amazing)...whatever the case may be we need more readership and posting.

Do work Jackals.

3 comments:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree. If we want to be the greatest blog in the history of blog and actually make Maddox hang himself we gotta be firing on all cylinders. Posting isn't hard. Think of something funny, find a funny picture, add a gay glone reference or two, badda bing badda boom. Get on your grind bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you did not mention AS in either the "needs work" or "works a lot" groups. I guess that means I am juuuuuuust right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As much as I enjoy reading Scar Shoulders, Boog, KOTJ, TICO, and ALDENTE postings, as well as my own,"

    You should work on your reading comprehension skills AS.

    ReplyDelete