Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gay Clone of the Day: Mike Golic

Look how excited he is to take in that poorly drawn throbbing dick. It's like a shitty ass meal from Nutrasystem, delicious!

I know this gay clone has already been touched upon by BallD but he really pissed me off this morning and if there is one thing a gay clone shouldn't do is piss off a tired Jackal. Mike GoLickMyBalls was ranting on and on about the Washington Nationals being the worst franchise in sports. Greeny (don't even get me started on this gay clone.) pointed out that they were an expansion team and Gay Juice was all "NO THEY AREN'T THEY WERE THE EXPOS!", which is even worse because MLB sold every last one of the decent players in their farm system which basically put them in a worse position 5 years ago than an actual expansion team because they had a ton of shitty players on the books. You know nothing ignorant fat blow hard. To boot this d-bag of the highest order is a fucking Cleavland Indians fan! Those losing fucks have been losing for 50 years and even had a movie made about how much they suck. Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle. To top it all off gay juice went to Notre Dame has sons that go to Notre Dame sells bitch food with Dan Marino and in general is a Mickey Mouse dick sucking bitch of epic proportions. And he played for the Eagles, fag. So Mike GoLickCliffLeesGrundle, notice is served, I have you in my fucking sights and if given the chance I will off you and deposit urine and feces in the gaping wound in your fat fucking chest. In the words of Ice Cube and Immortal Technique in that order: I spit hot lava and you're about to get burned by my pyroclastic flow. Die slow mother fucker!!

It should be noted that normally I avoid this gay clone and ESPN radio in general but my Sirius is on the fritz and I can only listen to CDs so many times. Man I gotta get my shit fixed.

10 comments:

  1. Corrections:

    It was Boog that instituted the Pick-A-Douche variety of the GCOTD.

    Nationals do suck. Orioles are the only team that SHOULD matter down there.

    Pains me to add that the Orioles suck as well, which makes sense why you guys were so excited about a gay ass sport like hockey this year. Just don't let to clones take total control of the MD/DC area. If I catch anyone besides Pontius in a DC United scarf I'm cutting throats.

    No mention of real sports down there a.k.a. Redskins football.

    Otherwise agree 100% Golic, the Eagles, Notre Dame, Greeny, terrestrial radio and ESPN all suck a bag of dicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah baseball in general is GAF. I have a MLB is the gay clone of all gay clones post in the hopper but haven't gotten all the graphs together yet to post it. The Nationals thing just set me off becuase it is so typical ignorant GoLickADonkeyDick. I honestly want to fight this fat fuck to the death right now. I think I need a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have a MLB is the gay clone of all gay clones post in the hopper but haven't gotten all the graphs together yet to post it."

    maybe this is why DD is mysteriously absent from the den?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah, just gave him a txt message callout. working like a haitian is even more reason to be in the den.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He just got an advanced degree, he is supposed to do less work not more. Bark at that fool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If MLB is the gay clone of all gay clones, then what is the NBA?

    ReplyDelete
  7. An actual league that has 20th century rules like a "salary cap" to make it something more than the pre-pubescent wet dream of every douchebag Yankees and Red Sox fan. Something greater than the pre-ordained results farce that is MLB and the WWE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nats just took 2 of 3 from the Yankees at the Yankees bullshit new stadium with their young pitching staff giving up about a run and a half a game. Seriously Golic, go fuck yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O's just took 2 of 3 from the Mets too. Fuck NY!!

    ReplyDelete