Tuesday, June 16, 2009

contro-fuckin'-versey


I know some shocking things have befallen the howls of me and my fellow jackals. This shit right here, ninja, this shit right here, ninja? You might want to ask your children to leave the room. I'm starting to think beer with dinner is not as jackal as everyone might think. It's true, for occasions or if you're travelling, you might end up in an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages and by the time you've got your rump on a stump, you might just want a beer. Because you can! Drinking beer with dinner is awesome, crabs and pizza, among others, but sometimes you just need a thirst quencher. I'm just saying!

6 comments:

  1. GAF dude. Beer with dinner is awesome. When you declined my offer of such the other night I acted like it was cool because there were women and dog children around... if you ever do it again however you will find the last cartoon you posted is the lasst cartoon you'll ever make. I'll put the Jackal grip of death on your ass so fast you'll think Tico had just lost a game of beer pong to Head and I. I'll drop you so fast you'll think you were BallD's work productivity the day The Jackals Den hit the web. I'll put you to sleep son! Baleeve it!

    ps I like beer with dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed beer with dinner and lunch on occasion. If in Ireland, or on Mancations beer with breakfast is also permissable. KOTJ also prefers beer over gatorade at athletic events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. This post made me so mad. I drink beer (sometimes wine) with dinner every night. Then I have scotch after. Mom taught me well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drinking everyday is way overrated, is like getting a chick naked and being like...nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a bunch of so-called Jackals, you're a bunch of fukking pansies! Drinking every day is overrated? Maybe on planet GAF. But this is planet Earff muh fugga. Get with the times.

    ReplyDelete