Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Come on Jackals

Photobucket

Work sucks and you guys are really struggling to put some stuff together. I realize I am not winning any prizes, but that will change. With that said, it's important to not post just for the sake of posting. If it's not funny, keep it as a draft and make it funny.

I think maybe what Aldente Schwanz needs is a *blank* of the Day. BDeep has GC of the day. SS has his hip-hop reviews that I always make sure to skip. TICO used to have the hot bitch of the day which I was all about but it got overruled on account of the fear that this blog would get too awesome. BMR has a ton of shit that's all over the place, but he makes it his own.

Stay tuned. I'll think of something.

P.S. I'll be drowning in booze and vomit and big fake boobs all weekend. Las Vegas. It's a beautiful thing.


5 comments:

  1. How about a post that explains why you refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Or perhaps one that contains detailed photos of your Vegas excursion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, dude, come back from Vegas defunct of Jackals Den material and we're gonna have problems. Not one of them will be a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Listen, people are always saying, ‘Rickey says Rickey.’ But it’s been blown way out of proportion. People might catch me, when they know I’m ticked off, saying, ‘Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?’ They say, ‘Darn, Rickey, what are you saying Rickey for? Why don’t you just say, ‘I?’ But I never did. I always said, ‘Rickey,’ and it became something for people to joke about.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what people with weird Jackal blog handles do... refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

    And don't worry about the post-Vegas post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice. that is what I was hoping your response would be. Ball Deep agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete