Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Head's enormous head weight crushed my toe.


I have the most hardcore toenail out of all of us and I must thank Head for giving it to me. While balling in the broconos, Head managed to land on my toenail with the heal of his shoe not once, but count 'em, three times!
It's pretty sweet, I scare girls away with my bare feet and make guys envy my awesome discolored and disgusting nail.
It also smells really weird which is always pretty cool. I can't wait until it falls off so I can save it and flip it in the air like a coin.

5 comments:

  1. Damn T that is the nastiest thing I have seen in awhile. Very jackal indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I thought that was gonna be Linus's first post, I'm a bit disappointed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT!

    HOW DOES THIS NOT NEED A FUCKING LINK with text:
    NSFW: Gross ass shit awaiting

    ReplyDelete
  4. King of the JungleJune 10, 2009 at 5:11 PM

    Is anyone else totally confused by how NSFW = Gross Ass Shit Awaiting. Nicely done Jose.

    P.S. what girls are we talkign about here....your daughter? Are their other women in your like T? I dont think so.

    ReplyDelete