Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In yo fucking FACE T Large!!!

Every once in a while being a corporate clone reporting to a crappy cubicle in a crappier office doesn't totally suck. Today from 2pm to 4pm is one of those times. 3 words my friends. Ice Cream Social. My building is passing out all you can eat ice cream in the lobby to soothe the souls of us button down shirted slaves and I plan to take full advantage of the situation. First I'll get a Sundae. Then I'll put my sports coat on and get another. Then I'll take my sports coat off and roll up my sleeves and get another. Then I'll repeat until I puke in my trash can. Would write more but I have gluttony to get on.

9 comments:

  1. Great, so now all the women in your office are going to look like Kyle's "wicked hot intern"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for real if there is one thing office chicks dont need its more calories.

    What we got here is a severe case of the fats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christ I wish this corporate propoganda worked on me. Whenever I get wind of one of these events I want to straight hammer punch the organizer right in the clavicle for thinking it could possibly dull the pain of slaving away in a sea of cubicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe Scar Shoulders called out for drinking the kool-aid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ain't drinking it. I still hate my job. But I got to leave my desk for 30 minutes and not do my job and eat free ice cream. It's like a corporate sponsored no risk of retribution half hour in the den. I'll take it. Plus ya'll just hate cause you don't have Herseys sizzuryp dripped on your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I am at home in my boxers eating ice cream out of the freaking box like noones bizzness. I poured baileys all over it too. Sippin on some mother flipping cognac yo. Who's jealous now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah I am pretty sure slaves got watermelon breaks every once in awhile too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally on board with kaptainpat on this one. I really couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have that response if it was put on by the company, but from the building it's somehow different to me...

    ReplyDelete