Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gay Clone of the Day

Fucking VM?  What the fuck?  Skipped playing bball with your boys over the weekend to go to a fucking baseball game.  Gay strike 1.  Wrote a blog about it in the jackal den.  This isn't your fucking twitter account, strike 2.  Posted a picture with your girl standing next to a fucking costumed mascot.  Please tell me you just accidentally forgot to post the picture of you beating up the mascot while girls in the background get naked and make out.  Cause as this stands, I can't think of anything less jackal than this.  Gay strike 3.  And then you write this in an email...."I was distracted by the beef I'm currently corning...".  What?  That is the gayest thing I've ever heard??  Seriously, go get wasted and post something funny.  You need to redeem my son.

6 comments:

  1. He said twitter, I laughed, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa jackal to jackal call out! fierce. Nuggets AKA VoiceMail, you gonna take this disrespect??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't want to do it. But a real jackal tells his boy when he's fuckin up. I called you out cause I expect more from you VM. Bring yo shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this post was the first "Jackalvention"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I get it. You took a word and replaced part of it with Jackal. I hope that trend catches on.......That was sarjackalasm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tough love... a jackal appreciates that shit.

    ReplyDelete