Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dwight Howard: Superman or Super Gay Clone?


I like the idea of Dwight Howard leading the Magic past the Lakers and denying Kobe "Rape Face" Bryant his fourth ring. That said something about Dwight Howard has never really sat right with me.


He prides himself on being a good Christian and never swearing and I'm pretty sure he came out of high school preaching 'no sex before marriage'... until he knocked up a NBA groupie. Don't talk about it be about it and don't talk or be about gay shit. Strike 1.


His nickname is Superman, because he did the 'Soulda Boy dance' at the dunk contest. No explanation needed. Strike 2.


Now at this point Dwight is treading on thin ice and earlier tonight I was convinced he was out due to wearing a sports bra which I have now discovered is something called techfit by addidas which is probably a $100 wife beater. But then it hit me


JJ Redick is his best friend on the team STRIKE 3 MOTHA FUCKA YOU'RE OUT!!!
ps you're 7 feet tall and 285 pounds, dunk the ball in a game you fucking pussy. and when you do this try to break the basket like a real man. none of this kinda dunking but not grabbing the rim bullshit. gay clone ass punk ass bitch...

5 comments:

  1. Proof-read this thing. Strikes 2 & 3 are not obvious based on what you're showing/saying in the post...

    By the way, did you see that Floyd resigned at USC? The logic here is basically "Look, NCAA - we made our mediocre coach go! Please don't take our good one away!" Right? I hate those motherfuckers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh 2 is only text. if you don't get it, that's on you... good lookin out on the pic though... asshole...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, "His nickname is Superman, because he didn't the 'Soulda Boy dance' at the dunk contest." isn't exactly the most coherent sentence in the world. It ain't Tico or anything like that, but it seems like it could still use a "do" in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'll come clean. I'm really Tico and he is really me. It explains all the incoherence... Or I had a few beers watching the game last night, suck one.

    ReplyDelete