Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cornbeefin' G

Well, I must admit it was surprising to hear from someone who just last week explained that his experience going to see Rent wasn't quite as enjoyable as a lovely evening spent soaking in the Lion King (is that guy fucking a cheetah?). These hardly seem like jackal-worthy exploits. Furthermore, I gather that "corning beef" has been dubbed to be an un-jackal activity by someone that gloats about "smoking pork" on a fairly regular basis. I ask you, jackals, what sounds more questionable through the lens of a jackal?

So, after a work induced-respiteit appears I was the target of some slander.
That shit aside, this week's been jam-packed with awesomeness; namely, seeing the fruits of my medival approach to brisket.

This tale of curing began last Tuesday (June 2nd to be exact) with a brisket, some shit, internet access and dreams. After a week of soaking in some sweet-ass juices and spice I was ready to get my corned beef on.

Just having a soak.


Into the fire...


Add the filler


Get some


Two women told me they "dug my beef" today, and they would "love some more", who else can say that? Oh yeah, and his dog is "afraid of water" too, how jackal could he be?

'Nuff said, and remember, ScarShoulders, I brought you into this blogging world, and I can damn sure take you out.

8 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT JACKAL TO JACKAL CALL OUT HARDCORE MUTHAFUCKIN REBUTTAL. THIS SHIT IS OFFICIAL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VM 1
    Scar Shoulders and his dog
    0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say: I enjoyed the fuck out of this post. Good content, some hilarious disses, and links galore to go back and click when I was done. That's some good shit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, I've been calling out all of you motherfuckers on a regular basis and this is the first time you take notice? You Maryland fucks might as well all just climb into bed together and start sucking each others' dicks.

    Can a brother from Jersey get some respect in this bitch? Rent? Nat's games? what the fuck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no cuz jersey is as we all know the ass crack of america
    and we have it to blame for this
    http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/guido.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. While this is an awesome Jackal to Jackal call out, Tarzan is the one who fucking dissed you. Asshole. I will also note that you claim to have been "corning beef" all week which means you were "Jackaling off while meat was soaking in your refrigerator requiring no attention" eveery single day except for the day it was cooked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6:18 AM?? Did you write your comment before or after you got out of bed? WTF

    ReplyDelete
  8. early Jackal catches the Gazelle, and you know this!

    ReplyDelete