Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jackals would probably howl and/or set off a bear trap to prove their elusivity. They sure as hell wouldn't lower their guard by eating funny pills and burrowing in a tunnel of air. One of those individuals, however, was on display, attempting to "serve" other individuals, some more jackal than the next. It's not the hippie's fault some stuffed shirt snuck into the show and can't deal with someone else's manner of self expression. I'm going out on a limb to say that the operator of that camera phone was a big fat cunt. Missing Jackal Joe Brinker would probably place his standard issue combat footwear squarely in her taint and bus' up some ovaries. I can't imagine a performance that culminates in a human howling(in real life), but I hope to see it before they dust of my sunday best and lay this Jackal to rest. Here's hoping The Brink catches wind of his absence and rights that vessel. Holler at Savage one time!

13 comments:

  1. Techno hand twirlies from the late nineties is self expression?? news to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post you write I have to read 3 times to figure out what the fuck you are talking about. You make me think McRib, I like that. Perhaps I would get it on the first try if I could find a bottle of Adrenochrome...

    But dudes, Alchy J didn't write anything and try to diss anyone. Take a long hard look at me. Look at how I act. How I AK-47 the crowd with insults unprovoked. Look at the mystery poster, newest contributor. See any similarities?

    Babyface?

    ScarShoulders?

    Fucking get it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And dude, if you had been at the bar crawl to celebrate the birth of The Wiz, Steven, and DamoNYC you would've seen such a performance live and direct. Me and the KrometiTwins had a step off in the fuckin club with three 21 year old wannabe little waynes. I howled numerous times. I would pay money for video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babyface?

    ScarShoulders?

    Fucking get it yet?

    no. still don't get it, maybe if you type their first and last name and a picture I may get it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ball deep put your alien esque head to work and figure some shit out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evanessence might have a video. Did you ask him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ball Deep, you are a ridiculously dumb mother fucker. Go back and read my post about my kid's bloody accident and the comments that followed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "ball deep put your alien esque head to work and figure some shit out"

    Oh I get it now, couldn't recognize it because it wasn't accompanied by a high pitch voice. welcome to the den

    ReplyDelete
  10. And Boogers, you sound like a half-drunk Downs kid. Are you per chance drunk on cheap scotch and/or your bitch's breasteseses?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, that's it.

    Babyface you got an email inviting you to contribute.

    Introduce yo'self ala Pork Chop Extra GRAVY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude, its T.C.? Got to be.

    ReplyDelete