Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RIP Sean





Today woulda been my boy Sean's 24th (or 23rd, fuck I'm old and dumb)birthday. Dude was dealt a really fuckin tough draw in life and turned to drugs to deal with it. That Heroin is a real mother fucker and he ODed while we were all Jackalin it up in the Broconos.



Not many of you really knew of him or knew him at all but his dad (RIP Pops) and my dad were really good friends while I was growing up. Kid was always fun to be around and had a big old heart which probably led to him having such a tough time dealing with shit later on in life. There isn't much to say except for the fact that our society is fucked, our penal system is fucked, and sometimes life just plain isn't fair. Shit you know how Jackals take to the bottle so who knows what would happen to any of us if we ever stuck that needle in our arm or put that yayo up our nose. Bad shit happens to good people. Wish I would've done more to help you out bro. I'm really sorry I couldn't get you outta that shit.



So all of you that own a copy of the original Jackals LP Go To Sleep throw on the last track, listen to my boy Supreme spit the first verse(dude is pretty sick on the mic), and pour one out.



Much love brother,


SS


ps let me quote one of his lyrics to segue from kind words into angry as fuck which were extremely well played "familiar with the flavor of tears, now come see a gangsta I spit inside the face of my fears" Any mother fucker that doesn't think some form of universal health care is a good idea is basically saying fuck you SS, your boy deserved to die. He had zero options after 45 days in lock up for drug treatment. A treatment facility wouldn't take him for free because he had already detoxed in jail. A halfway house wouldn't take him because he hadn't been through a formal treatment program. There was no treatment program in the facility he was in because it didn't house people for more than a few months. The health insurance industry basically has drug treatment on lock which means only people with insurance or money can get help. That's great for a dumb bitch like Lindsey Lohan or a rich gay clone like DI or even someone who is able to hold down a job while being some sort of drug addict. But for real fucking people that just doesn't work. So if that's your retarded fucking position, that people with an addiction or a disease that are below a certain income threshold deserve to die, come talk to me and I will gut you like a fucking fish and feed your entrails to my dog. Baleeve that.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is insane. Sorry man. My condolences for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just smash gay clones and pour one out to the track, that's all I ask for.

    Thanks homey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man could make some good music. RIP

    And amen on the health insurance shit. Let's hope we're now on the road to eliminating this kind of loss in the future.

    ReplyDelete