Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Roast a Jackal: KOTJ




Ok... first off I'm not even sure who KOTJ is but I'll take a wild guess. It'll be good either way. I'll word it in the form of a roast, and I'll be sure to use actual facts unlike KOTJ, who has to make shit up in order to get his digs in. So... everybody please raise your glasses for the worst Jackal of them all.

Here's to King of the Jungle, the only vegetarian "Jackal" lucky enough to frequently call out members of the most carnivorous group of maniacs I know and never get any kickback for it (at least as far as I've seen). Vegetarianism has got to be on the top of the charts for gay clone lifestyle choices, barely edging out tattoos of electrical tape around the arm.

"Hey guys, look at all this bacon and sausage and barbeque sauce. Let's put that shit a roll!"

"No thanks, I've got a tofu and lettuce sandwich on pita bread, with what looks like tzatziki sauce, but it could be mistaken for a present that my gay clone left me in my duffel bag. It was in a balloon and knotted off. Isn't he so thoughtful?"

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home and opening a bottle of scotch and cook a steak on the grill so I can live the awesome lifestyle that I'M accustomed to. Being a fucking Jackal.

Cheers!

AS

8 comments:

  1. not sure where you found that pic but fucking awesome. that jackal to jackal callout was some funny ass shit.

    Response with a rational explanation as to why vegatarianism/vegan is not GAF from KOTJ or Head in

    5...4.....3....2....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, being vegetarian might be GAF but I do it anyway. Environmental reasons, et cetera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add, though, that tzatziki is most definitely the shit and anyone who says otherwise is undoubtedly a gay clone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right Jackals, we need to start embracing our diffences as gay as they may be, more importantly, we must embrace giving each other a ton of shit for it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both those Bama's eat eggs which I still consider meat. I'm not 100% convinced it was even a human that egged Heads car. Could've been any egg laying animal that just couldn't take the hypocrisy anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're not even fertilized, you weirdo. Even the most ardent anti-abortion activist doesn't believe in life before conception...

    Besides, is egg more meat than fish/crab/shrimp, which I eat unabashedly? (Yes, that probably doesn't make me a vegetarian, but words like "pescatarian" are so GAF that even I don't use them.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Head, you are admittedly 65% man. Congratufuckinlations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "first off I'm not even sure who KOTJ is but I'll take a wild guess"

    WTF Clonelle. If I wasn't too busy fucking this bok choy while whispering sweet nuthins to a bag of wheat gluten protein supplement, I think my feelings would be hurt.

    Know thy jackals.

    Mmmm wheat gluten. Shhhh. There there wheat. I eat you out of love. Love for animals that is. I don't care 2 shits whether your alive or not. Fuck you, get in my belly or I'm gonna have to go Dykstra on you.

    ReplyDelete