Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fuck the rain

It has been raining in the Armpit for literally an entire month. I think we have had possibly one 1/2 day of no rain since April. What the fuck is going on?

Have we finally polluted enough that the world is finally saying fuck you pricks, you have puffed your final CO2 emission; now, enjoy the next 300 days of straight rain followed by an absurdly long winter and then a draught?

I thought the only places that were supposed to get rain like this were in Asia. What the fuck? Really this shit is fucking my head up.

Maybe this is God's way of telling me that I have done my penance and I can leave this God forsaken place.

Fuck New Jersey.

10 comments:

  1. At least you get a draught after the rain and winter...that's a nice plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go home and have a draught right now! and a couple Brats. and then 6 or 7 scotches. GCs beware, Jackals are about to get Jackal!

    HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that intentional? "your"? I want to think it was and ironic and funny but I think it wasn't...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you SS, you beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your both knuts siriusly you dont give me enuf cretid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sea what your selling they're... not sure I'm buying it thow...

    ReplyDelete