Thursday, June 25, 2009

On cro-magnon's shortcomings: The Evolutionary Dissection of Means to Get A Title To Appease Head's Gargantuine Grey Matter

I gotta throw some sorrys in Agent Head's sack. I got a little trigger happy and threw a subpar Jackalism up on the board. Just makes you wonder why Tico was so enraged. Did he get violated by a MJ impersonator as a lad? Or, damn, Tico sure resembles that whistle blower from the first MJ accusation. What I was trying to say was, I felt pretty bad when I found out we lost Crazy Mike. I'm not sure what his childhood was like, but damn, that dude was dead long before today. Beat It was stuck in my head for an hour and a half after I found out. Why couldn't he have died like Kurt Cobain or Marvin Gaye, wouldn't that have been sweet? If he never made those terrible 10 minute long music videos with Macauley Caulkin and shit? Do you think he'll have an open casket? How much would it suck to have to walk by his face all dead and shit? Dude was weird, but I didn't want him dead. Just in jail for messin' with little boys' booty holes. Head, I'm still waiting for a legitimate criticism/support of my carbon theories. Totally rediculous? Serious question. Can the carbon be collected from the atmosphere? I'm thinking something like the way a cigarette filter collects tar. Completely impossible?


Oh, I don't know, somthing like this?

4 comments:

  1. Boog same comment as above. Your posts are getting harder and harder to understand. I feel like this should have been 3 different posts: TICO being molested, MJ looking weirder in a casket, and you and Head's odd discussion about science...i'm just sayin' Were you hammered when you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck that. On behalf of Linus, Jackie, and all the lil jackals out there, I hope cardiac arrest feels something akin to having your heart popped open with a big stick. Hope that fucker suffered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, tossing that salad in that picture is gotta be like Hercules' 12 labors and shit. Take fo-evaaaaah.

    ReplyDelete