Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leave me the fuck alone

You know what I fuckin hate. Retarded small talk. I go into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee so I don't fall asleep doing my boring ass job and guess what? There is a boring ass mother fucker in the kitchen who insisted on having this conversation:
Holly: How are you KOTJ?
KOTJ: Fine, how are you Holly?
Holly: Ohhh...I could be worse, could be better.

What??? Really??? Well your not on fire so I guess your right, you could be worse. And clearly if your here right now, you didn't win the fuckin lottery in the last 5 minutes, so I guess you could be better. I am so glad that we had this extremely enlightening fucking conversation! I really don't know what I would have done without that totally useless interaction. Well actually, I think I would have stood here in peace without having you fucking pestering me and then having to pretend laugh at your decidely unwitty observation. So please, leave me the fuck alone.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she figures if she is nice to you now, you will be less likely to take her out when you go postal on that bitch. I am certain going in there with JACKALS shaved in your hair has stricken them with fear of the Jackals and they are merely trying to avoid the beast when KOTJ let's loose on someone. I am still baffled that you are employed after that maneuver. Greatest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete