Thursday, June 25, 2009

Color me Disappointed...

WTF Jackals. I thought we were Jackals. Is the Honeymoon over? I know we are busy getting awesome in our respective lives and states and jobs and mortgages and what not, but Fuckin-A can a Jackal post a comment or two? Not that I am not enjoying what we got going already. SS, Head, and Boog are definitely carrying their weight, but there is so much more hilarity to be had. I mean, this is an amazing thing we have here. The Den is a place where you can say whatever you want, keep in touch with your boys regardless of geography and plan.....next year's Mancation. Baleeve it!


2 comments:

  1. I am 100% on board with what BallDeezy is laying down here. Every one of you needs to man the fuck up. In the interest of full disclosure I am turning in this laptop and getting a new one for work so I need to do some MAJOR cleansing today so I may be a bit sporadic. Fret not though, I'm totally hungover which makes it unlikley I would've come up with anything awesome anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow from the overwhelming response it seems this was a complete fucking waste of time. Nice work to the real jackals in the den.

    ReplyDelete