Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fuck you, Head. Titles are dumb.

Just wanted to shout out to my main man, Scar Shizzy. He's gonna be reppin' jackalism all up in the state where the actual motto is "To the Stars, Through Difficulties". Google that shit, I'm not funny enough to make it up. I just wanted to give a jackal update on two fronts. Kyle's intern is still fuckin' hot. And I'm ramping up efforts to reclaim the security I gave that filthy, lying El Salvadoran or some-kind of Spanish. I went and got a six pack and I've been calling her cell phone since I got on the Metro to come home from work and hopefully not die too. I've gotten to a point where I can dial and switch on speaker phone each time without looking. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any more storage for voice mails. I'm just feeling a bit jackal about the whole thing and wanted to share. Yo, Shoulders, I hope you have a good time at the wedding... through difficulties!

More Facts about Kansas:

Capital City: Topeka
State Nickname: The Sunflower State
State Song: Home on the Range
State Motto: Ad Astra per Aspera (To the stars through difficulties)
Statehood Date: January 29, 1861
State Order: 34th





Baleebeit

8 comments:

  1. Home on the range is the actual state song? I'm gonna need more liquor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man this must be a really good friend to be flying out to Kansas. Actually Western Kansas is a really cool place as far as geography, but good luck finding normal people out there.

    PS Boog your posts are getting harder and harder to understand. I feel like this should have been 3 different posts: intern update, apt sec dep issue and Lee's trip to the home on the range...i'm just sayin' Were you hammered when you wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, thank you head. I thought you were calling yo shorty all day and night. PS Does your new giiirrrlllfrriieend know about this intern situation. Can't believe we didnt get a post about you going out on dates with a gay lady? Pretty fuckin jackal bro. Tho, what's your deal with the older ladies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip."

    "Yeah, that may be, but at least I won't be unoriginal"


    Leave me the fuck alone
    You know what I fuckin hate. Retarded small talk. I go into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee so I don't fall asleep doing my boring ass job and guess what? There is a boring ass mother fucker in the kitchen who insisted on having this conversation:
    Holly: How are you KOTJ?
    KOTJ: Fine, how are you Holly?
    Holly: Ohhh...I could be worse, could be better.

    What??? Really??? Well your not on fire so I guess your right, you could be worse. And clearly if your here right now, you didn't win the fuckin lottery in the last 5 minutes, so I guess you could be better. I am so glad that we had this extremely enlightening fucking conversation! I really don't know what I would have done without that totally useless interaction. Well actually, I think I would have stood here in peace without having you fucking pestering me and then having to pretend laugh at your decidely unwitty observation. So please, leave me the fuck alone.
    POSTED BY KING OF THE JUNGLE AT 3:31 PM 1 COMMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what either of you are talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  6. +1

    "I have no idea what either of you are talking about..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Put me on the record, KOTJ is way out in left field. I'm a random summinabitch, but this guy. I think he called me Head at some point? I was just trying to say that his "coffee break" observation was run of the mill, bland, and decidedly unjackal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha. I respectfully disagree, I laughed my ass of at that one.

    ReplyDelete