Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gay Clone of the week: ESPNs My Wish - REACTION


SS a few comments on your post. I'm not putting comments just adding a new post because why the fuck not. No one reads this shit anymore anyway.

The Tour de France is badass. I an going to receive quite a bit of shit for this, but it really is amazing. If you can get past the outfits which are quite gay, and the fact that it is in France also gay, you will see after watching it for a bit that these guys are freaks of nature. Not sure if you have ridden a bike recently but that shit is hard especially up steep hills. I am tired after 20-30 miles and these guys go flat out for hundreds eventually thousands of miles. Wrecking and pushing each other the whole time.




Also, there is nothing funny about kids with cancer. That is some seriously fucked up shit. But quite Jackal to use such a sensitive topic to get your point across...which was the fact that ESPN does lick serious balls. Unless it is week 8 of the NFL season, you won't catch me wasting more than 10-12 minutes a year on that bullshit station. It is the CNN of sports. 24 hour coverage news is absurd, but 24 hour coverage of sports is just a waste.  The worst part is as much money as they have they still use the same bullshit formula with that annoying ass techno music during sportscenter and the shitty ass sets with shitty ass announcers (Erin Andrews and Wilbon excluded.)



 I mean seriously fuck Berman.  



ESPN licks banus and I like the Tour de France.  Yeah I said it.  Respect dat shit.

PS "try and not die falling asleep driving to work " such a good call I do that everyday. It's a miracle I'm alive.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, ESPN is a Lindsey Lohan sighting away from TMZ, it's bunk as fuck. Even on the radio; not sure if anyone subjected themselves to the suckness that is Mike and Mike today but they talked about the same hackneyed "all time 80's plays" as always (Kirk Gibson's homerun, Mookie Wilson's blooper through Buckner's legs, et.) all the while talking about how gay Greeny was (is) and with Mike Golic waxing homo about MMA, saying Boxing doesn't compare. It's like 15 year-olds write this shit. Thank God for Colin Cowherd. I like Tour de France as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I listened to that shit because I am too busy to get in to Best Buy and get my Sirius fixed. The music segment made me kill two pedestrians.

    And obviously I feel bad for kids with cancer which is why I don't need ti shoved down my throat a mere 17 seconds after I wake up in the morning.

    This Tour De France thing though. It kind of reeks of fancy Nascar watching for me. It's super long. There isn't much going on except the hope that somebody crashes. Now they are actual athletes which makes what they are doing 1 billion times cooler than Nascar, but to offset that they are wearing hot pants. I kind feel like Cycling might be gay France's version of redneck meth head Nascar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny you make that comparison...

    Hipster Nascar

    Cycling hasn't yet been corrupted by American Dew the Dew, Skoal, Pepsi, Coors, etc...yet. Its more like Formula 1. X games are nascar.

    ReplyDelete