Tuesday, July 7, 2009

cqq99....I'm on to you!


This past weekend, in the land of the Jackals (MD/DC), I was enlightened as to the identity of the infamous ghost poster cqq99.

Let me take this time to ensure you he is undoubtedly a jackal. I can also vouch for his insane culinary skills whilst tailgating, and his excellence at getting awesome, as well as his willingness to fuck with Pontius on the regular.
Even if he did bitch out at the last Mancation, there is still hope for a jackal to be a jackal in the future.
BORDICUA!

5 comments:

  1. SS has enormous man crushes on CQ and ol' Filthy. I just can't determine which bromance can go the distance. Seriously, though, that nickname sucks. Anonymity is one thing, get that contributor a jackal nickname he can call his own. I don't know, how about, Balled Bull? Oh shnap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He picked his own name douche, just like you did. Remove your lips from the reefer, exhale, sleep it off, and make sense in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice spelling... for your reference http://www.boricua.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cut and pasting is for scrimps. hyperlinks holmes...

    ReplyDelete