Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All Points West


I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this. I know a few people who went last year and said it was a pretty good time. I am a fan of the band Tool not actual tools so I may have to make a Saturday appearance. Voicemail, I am looking in your direction (I know you dig Cool Kids and Tokyo Police Club). I haven't been to a concert in years and festivals suck 93.6% of the time, but I must say this is a pretty legit roster of bands. If anyone wants to make a Jackal field trip. PLompton B&B is open for biness.


6 comments:

  1. I think Friday boasts the strongest line up. Tool is preposterous live. I hear Jeneane Gerafalo plays a mean ukelele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tool fucking rocks! Artic and Yeah's would be fucking awesome to see too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I can't see Tool translating well live but they have a better shot than the Beasties. Freaking awful live. The comedy acts are a different stage so you wouldn't have to torture yourself with Garafolo unless you really wanted to. It is a cool park that overlooks manhattan so could still be fun. Didnt sell out last year so you could prob just buy tix at the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. You've got QTip and Pharcyde who I saw last year at Rock the Bells and The Knux who I will see Sunday at the same said festival and then a bunch of hipster bullshit and some bands so old they wear adult diapers. That sounds like the good time I will have Sunday and had last year watered down with bitch juice. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ScarShoulders is 100% hater, advance punk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Not sure I can really hate things that aren't even on my radar...

    ReplyDelete