Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm here

And yes, I was hammered when you sent the original request, so I didn't remember when I got it.

This is much better than an inbox flooded with one word answers.  Now because we are published to the "Internets", Jackals feel obligated to really spout some original hilarious shit.  It's good for posterity.  Now everybody can see how awesome we are/get.

What's the over/under on the first work firewall block of "jackalsunf"?  I'm going to start the bidding at 14 days.

Who wants what?  I'll play bookie?

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the fold...

    A few hours ago I would have said 2 days, but after the Skittles photo half that. guessing lunchtime tomorrow party is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries friends, your big brother scarshoulders will keep the other big brother from shutting us down... at least for a week or so...

    ReplyDelete