Monday, June 8, 2009

Clearing the record on Lee's lame post

Alright. Time to clear the record. Lee, no one is giving you a hard time for drinking awesome vodka. Clearly we all approve of that jackal like behavior. Its the post that's the problem here. It was seriously lacking in any sort of jackalness. If I didnt know any better, I thought it was written by principal Belding. It made me want to play with kittens and help old people cross the street. Seriously, I'd think if you wrote 6 paragraphs about drinking too much and getting awesome, there would be atleast one instance to growl.

Second: I wholy disaprove of your efforts towards mass marketing. Didnt you read the disclaimer on this page. "Material is suited for jackals only". Last thing we need is for a group of Baltimore bitches to go into cardiac arrest after looking at our awesomeness. I don't need that kinda blood on my hands.

Back at you ShoulderOuchy.

2 comments:

  1. If anything in this world makes you "want to play with kittens and help old people cross the street", least of all posts about bacon vodka, you need to look within yourself. You might just find the empty hole where Tarzan used to be a soul inhabited by that of a . . . . . . . GAY CLONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO SLEEP!

    p.s. I am going to make it quite obvious that this slice of internet heaven is not Bitch friendly

    ReplyDelete