Monday, June 22, 2009

Sensi Ball Deep vs Anti-Sensi Ball Deep

"Ah you have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If Reggae is allowed to infiltrate this world, then Anti-Sensi Ball Deep as you know him, Ceases to Exist! You see, right now, I have Anti-Sensi Ball Deep, but there is also Sensi Ball Deep. That's the Ball Deep you know, the Ball Deep you grew up with -- Movie Ball Deep , Coffee shop Ball Deep , Manor Woods Ball Deep , Mancation Ball Deep."
"I love that Ball Deep."
"Me Too! And he's Dying! If Sensi Ball Deep, walks through this door, he will Kill Anti-Sensi Ball Deep! A Ball Deep, divided against itself, Cannot Stand!"
I currently listen to Reggae more than any other kind of music. I freaking love it. I am not Rastafarian and I don't like to smoke weed. As a matter of fact, I believe ganja is just as bad as booze as far as destroying motivation maybe worse because at least with booze you realize you are being a dumbass. When your stoned you think you make MORE sense, which in most cases couldn't be farther from the truth. So the point of this am I a poser? Or is good music, good music regardless of the message?

3 comments: