Monday, June 22, 2009

Freak out the squares music

I was washing my car a few weeks ago and uncovered a CD that I hadn't heard in some time. I preceded to play this track as loud as my stereo would go with all the windows open, as it is required to do because it is amazing and that's how Jackals roll. My neighbor didn't seem to pleased and has avoided me since this incident, which means he respects thy gangsta.

"It's all about the game see...wine, dine, the whole nine...champagne, cocaine, earrangs...the whole shabang..."

3 comments:

  1. Hell yes. You know all about me, a boombox, mobb deep, and doing yardwork with my shirt off so my "Jackal" can breath. Fuck neighbors that aren't down to ride. Baleeve that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaky_Tah


    RIP

    ReplyDelete