Monday, June 22, 2009

Finding Jackals in a Unjackal Place...Or maybe I'm an Iampieri

(deleted)

Here is a excerpt from the article I posted. It was about the Bachelorette. (I know not jackal in the least.) My wife was watching it, I was in the room on the computer and I overheard that there was a dude on there that was faking being in love with the chick so that he could promote his musical career. It was wrong and I am sorry for thinking it was Jackal. But hearing him saying he had this chick wrapped around his finger, pausing and then saying Balleeeve it in a southern accent got me all fired up.

"I'm gettin' excited. This is fun. I've got records to sell...I'll always have
Jillian wrapped around my little finger, y'all....Believe it.""

4 comments:

  1. figure it out your the chairman of this thing isnt there drafts posted somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Seriously. If your wife is watching girl TV, and you want to post about it, don't. Go cut yourself or mainline Crystal Meth or something if you need to feel alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was in a dark place and I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete