Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surprise Cockbags!!!!! GO........A........SLEEP.


Holy Shit balls! Momo made you homos look like Tony Romo.

Surprise cockbags!...Victory Blouses.



By the way, I made the mistake of passing by Greener and Fatass this morning on ESPN. They referred to their brackets as their "Sheets of Integrity." Quite possibly the lamest shit I have ever heard. Mine is fucked now because I had Duck (my new name for the Blue Clones) going to the final four. It was a serious error in judgement that will never happen again. I place myself at the mercy of the Den for such a gross misjudgement of all that is jackal. Fuck Duke. 'Merica.


PS - I just watched CNN (Clearly not News) and they keep showing arab nations with people saying " Allah Lakbah" "God is great" and then some shit blows up. I am not a bigot and I do not judge others religions (well maybe the second part) but Islam needs to check itself before it wriggitywrecks itself. Jesus I am glad I am 'Merican. Obama is sort of being a pussy about all of this. Can you please tell us what the hell is going on over there and stop being all Michael Biehn in Navy S.E.A.L.S. about everything?!? Frenchys taking over? Troops on the ground? Gadhafi's head on a spike? Something. Don't go all Bush "evildoers" or anything just some details... shit. We gonna go over there and blow some shit up and then get highed up at some brothel. Or something of the sort. Act like you got a pair. Fucking Ivy leaguers. His time is limited I am afraid...

5 comments:

  1. Greener? Fatass? Glad I ain't seen ESPN since Lord knows when......

    Duke in Final Four??? WTF were you thinking??? Are you sleeping with the enemy or just secretly rooting for them??? Jesus H Christ that is some serious Basketball Treason!!! Okay nevermind that shit, you were seeing winning the pool and dollar signs and that clouded your judgement..........no worries cause we've all done that, FUCK Duck!!!

    I nominate the following quote: " Obama is sort of being a pussy about all of this." as THE understatement of the year!!! But really now, one cannot help being a PUSSY when one is a PUPPET.

    Gadhafi's head on a stick is not likely. Some sort of trial in some sort of Kangaroo Court would be a more likely bet.........who knows.......but did I miss Congress sanctioning this whole fiasco?????

    His time is limited??? No second term??? Well then who is Ball Deep putting in office according to his exit polls??????

    And props on a good post. Don't give a shit 'bout college hoops anymore but tying in WW3 saved this one big time.

    Ivy Leaguers run the world, Skull and Bones dude, Skull .............
    ............... and ........Bones.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the photoshop reference. Suffice to say, Seth Curry blog guy overestimated his team's chance of winning and apparently he's not above drawing phallic structures either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meant to ask you, bhmf, is there a good read on Skull and Bones? I'd like to learn myself up on 'em. Mostly, how did pirates steal their symbol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they stole the pirates symbol, but maybe I am wrong.

    I don't know of a good read on Skull and Bones and honestly I wouldn't waste my time reading all too much about them. There will not be much factual evidence available and almost nothing written on the topic will be able to be confirmed.

    This makes gathering intelligence on such an organization extremely difficult and yes it was meant to be this way. They most definitely like to keep the lid on things pretty damn tight, ya know what I mean???

    I can recommend a good HAARP book though. This here book was co-authored by Dr. Nick Begich is the son of an Alaskan congressman. He knows a little something about something, I dare you to read it. It will scare the shit out of you. HAARP gonna make the world go asleep!

    ReplyDelete