Wednesday, December 1, 2010

JOTD: Leslie Nielsen

I know I'm too late on this one. BD2 blew me up on the text and I thought back to seeing my boy Leslie's picture in the paper. I just figured it was an article about how he was still relevant and funny or how he managed to resurrect his career again at 80 something. This dude had so many awesome lines and general hilariousness, but no one has uploaded them to YouTube yet. So here's a generic 8 minute long Airplane/Naked Gun tribute. Not all Leslie, unfortunately, you got to weed through it. RIP, Jackal. BMR will keep quotin' that ass.

3 comments:

  1. Little known Jackal fact about Mr. Nielsen: Dude taught Tico his first English!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "first, first words" was ttitttties by my uncle in Mardi Gras, but in the same trip it was Police Squad 8 times a day...Funny shit that you remember that story...RIP Funny Gringo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bingo...it gets me every time

    ReplyDelete