Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GCOTD: T-Large

***CHAT TRANSCRIPT***
me: go ahead and change that away message (T-Large's Away Message: J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!)
T Large: ugly game
me: whatever
it was beautiful
T Large: i think they will meet in the playoffs though
me: you got some work to do
T Large: i dont see too many teams beating either of them
10:39 AM me: sanchez is a douche
T Large: i also dont see how ravens fans think they were that much better than the jets
they both looked like shit
me: obviously you don't watch much football
T Large: ok
me: it's not ravens fans doing all the talking
T Large: so the ravens looked good?
10:40 AM me: it's sports writers
yeah
T Large: right
me: turnovers 3-1 Jets
and you lost
Ravens are nasty
10:41 AM T Large: didnt you get beat up by one of your own fans?
me: that's hilarious 
T Large: haha
10:42 AM me: go back and watch the game
look at our field position
T Large: i watched the game
me: and look at yours
then tell me why you lost
T Large: i know the jets sucked
me: or how the ravens looked "bad"
T Large: they sucked ass too
im not doing this anymore
me: aren't you from Jersey?
T Large: whatever
me: why don't you move back?
T Large: the ravens were spectacular
they were flawless
grade a
all the way
10:43 AM they need not improve
they are the best ever!
me: what's it like getting fired up for sports when you have no idea what you're watching
?
T Large: ha
me: talking a bunch of crap when you have no idea what you're talking about?
10:44 AM T Large: ok
you are a football mastermind
good for you
10:45 AM me: at least you have the yankees
in baseball you CAN go buy championships
not in the NFL though
T Large: and i am a good winner
i dont talks hit nonstop after my teams beat people
10:46 AM me: no you talk shit when you lose
that's worse
T Large: it was a good game
i said they would meet in the playoffs
because that means they are good
they both need to improve a lot though
10:47 AM they both played pretty poorly on offense
i dont see whay you are taking what i said way out of context
unless you just like fucking with me while im extremelyh hung over

15 comments:

  1. Just to pile on a little bit: Kris Jenkins is out for the season, a pretty big hit to the Jets' defensive line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head, he was out all of last year with the same injurylink text. Let's see how Ladanian Tomlinson and Jason Taylor hold up. I'm sure their age won't be an issue. Did it appear to anyone else that L.T. was running for himself, as opposed to the team, last night? In my experience(very limited), I'd venture to say that contract hold-outs don't do much besides land you a huge batch of bad karma.

    P.S. T-Large is such a clone("How much of a clone is he?") T-Large is such a clone, he no longer spits hot fire in the Den.

    P.P.S. While Bob Sanders is a dominant saumbitch when healthy , but when was the last time that guy was healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grammar has some Tico going on in that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair enough - Jenkins missed 10 games last year. Still, he's going to miss 15.5 this year.

    What exactly does "running for himself, as opposed to the team" mean? It would seem that it's in LDT's interest to gain as many yards as possible, thereby proving that he is not "done" and earning as much money as possible. But gaining as many yards as possible would also seem to be in the Jets' interest, right? I'm inclined to credit his lack of effectiveness to a very legit Ravens front seven. Certainly, he had a better day than Shonn Greene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct. The Ravens take a good deal of pride in not allowing rushing yards, but yes, I am implying that this Jets team does not have the correct mentality. The type of mentality that T.J. Houshmanzadeh bought into and displayed after being on the Ravens for a week. I would venture to say that L.D.T. and Jason Taylor are "done". I think Revis' holdout bodes horribly for him and his teammates. I feel Cromartie was overpaid. In general, I would say the Jets' offseason acquisitions are the "night" toe the Ravens' "day". Boogerdamus has spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter Scar Shoulders, the truth is here the truth is here... the truth is here the truth is here...

    LDT went for 60 yards on 11 carries. That's the opposite of ineffective, it's actually quite efficient.

    Feel bad for Jenkins, a true USM Jackal.

    I find this part of the transcript extra funny"T Large: i dint see too many teams beating either of them
    10:39 AM me: Sanchez is a douche
    T Large: i also dint see how ravens fans think they were that much better than the jets
    they both looked like shit"

    It's like he wants to say they were both good then he remembers they both actually kind of sucked. Want to know the difference between the Cowboys/Redskins game on Sunday night and the Jets/Ravens game on Monday night? Both the Ravens and Jets were supposed to be good so for some reason that was a 'good' football game. Both the Redskins and Cowboys (after a crappy preseason) were supposed to be mediocre so that was a 'crappy' football game. Perceptions a sumamabitch ain't it.

    Want to know the truth? The Giants, Patriots, Saints, Packers, Texans, and Titans all looked better than any of the four teams above this weekend. Baleeve that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right? Eli could totally put up three touchdowns on Rex's defense, brah.

    No. You're a douche. And you let Matt Moore pin 18 up in your new house. KFTC. If the Jets secondary has to commit penalties to cover our top 3 receivers, who else will be able to cover them? I have trouble baleeving what you preach, SS. NFL "pundits" haven't declared you a clear favorite in the NFC Easy, so why should you be lumped in with the NFL's 'Top 5'? SS, you ever danced with a clone by the pale moon light? Sure sounds like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone who loves SMASHMOUF FOOTBALL , one would think you might swallow an ounce of pride and applaud it when you see it.


    Are you sure you're in the right Jackals Den?

    ReplyDelete
  9. At this point in the season I'm looking for glaring weaknesses and I would say I saw two in those four teams: the Cowboys' offensive line and the Jets' passing game. The former can presumably be fixed if their starters get (and stay) healthy; the latter is a massive issue.

    The Redskins didn't make much of an impression on me - I think their offense will get better, but come on, they're still the Redskins so they're bound to suck sooner or later.

    The Ravens basically looked like a good team; the defense played very well and the offense looked like a solid offense trying to move the ball against a good defense - accumulated first downs but also had some drives stall and made some mistakes that are going to happen now and then, especially in the first week (like the pick where it looked like Boldin mis-ran his route). I still think Flacco holds the ball too long and that we'll have to see how their secondary holds up against an NFL-caliber passing attack, but they look like they're in good shape to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "you ever danced with a clone by the pale moon light?"

    Love the old-school Jack Nicholson in Batman reference!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of the four teams the Ravens looked the best, they just didn't look great. The defense obviously played well but the Jets were also totally incompetant so how can you tell where one performance ends and the other one begins? The offense looked ok... for a team that scored 10 points... Just calling them like I see them. You know what would have been impressive? Scoring something, anything, every single quarter and winning even 16-9.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Around mid-afternoon today, with the Redskins dominating, the Ravens sucking, and Michael Vick leading the Eagles to a win, I was about to comment that I apparently know nothing about football. But then the Redskins blew their big lead Redskins-style and the Giants sucked fat nuts. So maybe I'm not so dumb after all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. umm, sure ur not dumb head, i mean, it's not like you ever miss placed a fire alarm for a lightswitch before

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha. "miss placed" Shote Sleeves, do me a solid and never cut me open. Cool?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I second the know shin to never be opererated on by Shote Sleeves...

    ReplyDelete