Monday, February 1, 2010

Jackal Movies: The Proposition

Holy shit this movie is amazing.  If you even remotely like westerns watch this immediately.  It makes Tombstone seem like Twister.  (I guess Tombstone is sort of like Twister in some ways, bad example.)  
Seriously this movie rocks.  I am watching it again as soon as I process just how awesome it was which will likely take awhile because it was that awesome.  Did I mention that the lead is an Irish, skinny badass who kills Brits and Aussies for fun?  (nothing against Aussies).  Oh and did I mention it is awesome??  
This is directed by the guy who did the The Road the latest film adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's novels (most famous was No Country for Old Men...also JAF).  I was not interested in seeing that but after this I may have to make a run to the theatre.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the trailer yet, but that first frame looks like a Creed video. KFTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't see No Country for Old Men? Jesus man, why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. either I can't write or you can't read...probably both.

    I have not seen the Road. I hated the book so probably going to skip it, although this movie (the proposition is making me reconsider due to its awesomeness). No Country is bad ass and if you liked it you will like the Proposition..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is both... you offering english claases over on sop? English class seems pretty boring and lame so I'm sure its safe for ladies to view and present on the sister site...

    ReplyDelete