Monday, February 1, 2010

Apocalypse How: Leave It Up To the Fuckin' Republicans

I suppose Sarah Palin needs a running mate. If this happens I will (a) cut your balls off and shove them up your ass so the next time you shit you shit all over your balls or (b) drill two holes in your dick so the next time you pee it comes out in all different directions. Barack does signify change for America, but America ain't ready to wake the fuck up and stop chewin' socks. Barack Obama is to the American presidency what the Zac Brown Band is to the Grammy's. Ba leeve it.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the headline and couldn't even read the rest. Would you care to summarize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headline made me want to throw up too. The long and short is he was on the Today show and his friends thought he "looked presidential", not sure what the fuck that means. From what I can tell, he was all calling for bipartisanship. Shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If America elects a dude named "Jeb" as president I am calling for a Jackal pact to draw straws for who has to assassinate him. I wish I was kidding.

    ReplyDelete