Friday, February 12, 2010

Eat UNF Shittsburg!!

You may recall a certain Shittsburg powder blue t-shirt incident a few weeks back. BallDEEP was in a bad way and to cap it all off, some little maulfucker at NHLShop thought it might be cute to send me, a newly appointed Caps fan and hockey aficionado (an perhaps more importantly...a jackal), an arch rival's garb as a form of comedic relief for their sorry existence.

Well Mr. NHLShop employee, the joke is on you my friend. You see...not only do I now have said Caps related apparel, but the now disgraced powder blue shitrag you sent me has been returned to you in exchange for my $17.97 I originally paid you.

Imagine employee standing in disbelief staring at the $18 in his hand and destroyed t-shirt *EDIT (packaging...dick) in the other right now...now imagine me grabbing in an aggressive manner and exclaming "Yoink!"

Dear Mr. BallDEEP:

Thank you for shopping at Shop.NHL.com, The Official Shop of the NHL.
Your business is important to us.

We have processed your return and issued credit for order XXX-XXX, which
includes the following item(s):

Item: XXXX
Description: UNF'd T-shirt for our bitch ass

Quantity: 1- @ $ 17.97

Sub-Total: $ 17.97-
Total Credit: $ 17.97-

You sir, have been served.

15 comments:

  1. $17.97 will be disappearing from BD2's credit card account in 5...4... Actually, to be honest, I wouldn't consider you out of the woods for another month or two...

    Nevertheless, a jackal you are, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, how awesome would it be if they totally didn't notice? And some Pittsburgh fan orders a powder blue jersey in a couple weeks and it shows up with all that shit on it?

    (Wait...did you write on the shirt itself or just the packaging? This picture makes it look like the latter.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah only on the packaging. I didn't ruin the shirt, but it was sealed and they would have to repackage it to sell it someone else. kinda awesome in my eyes.

    Thanks for stealing my thunder though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So "destroyed t-shirt"...wouldn't really be accurate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha, Head is the best. Head for condescending ego deflating comment of the month. A crown he has worn proudly for 8 months now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That NHL Shop worker is a hoser Shittsburgh fan. Seriously, how does a red Capitals baseball cap get mistaken for a powder blue shit rag of the rival team? They've been fuckin' with you the whole time. Did they actually put 'Description: UNF'd T-shirt for our bitch ass' on some sort of receipt? Your retelling of these events confuses the fuck out of me. BabyFace, this was your idea, right? What the fuck is BD2 talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the previous post. That was merely a test to see if my own user name was up and running. I just wanted to point something out..it appears as though my brother-in-law (aka: BMR) is setting trends nationwide. Some of Sean Kingston's back-up dancers are seen here wearing the exact same outfit BMR was sporting on NYE! Please refer to 50 seconds into the video...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry I meant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT NOTHING??? MY wife commented and you all bitches got nothin' ?????

    Sad day in the den indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teach your wife how to link and we shall click and comment. This isn't Nam man, there are rules...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just not sure what all of this has to do with the token fat black kid from Saturday Night Live.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Words can't quantify how much I hate Autotune. Kudos to Mrs. BD2, however for setting paw is this testosterone-laden, UNF-stankin' Den of ours. And kudos for my mini brother-in-law, D-Pain, for knowing true style when it's spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How funny is is Mrs BD2 commented in the Den and has yet to comment in SOP? I just realized that and peed my pants a little laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Full disclosure I tried to "href" for her and she made even more fun of me...hence the shitty link.

    SOP is lame but I can't help myself. It is like watching celebrity rehab. I know it is horrible but I can't resist. You want to turn it off, but then the bassist from Alice in Chains pukes everywhere and you just can't look away.

    ReplyDelete