Friday, January 29, 2010

WTF!!??!?!?


Have you ever been slapped about the face repeatedly for an entire month? This has been this kind of month. Work sucks at the moment, housing situation is driving BD2 crazy, and punk ass New Jersey is a polluted wasteland...I can't take this shit!
To top it all off I ordered up a Caps cap and guess what the chicken fuckers sent me instead. A fucking powder blue Shittsburg Peguins t-shirt. (head tipped downward shaking side-to-side)

PS - I know I have a lot of posts to read up on but I somehow was able to get through the gay clone firewall at work and slap in this post.

To all my real live Jackals....BallDEEP be having problems...

3 comments:

  1. thats some GAF shit right there
    since they are gonna have you send it back to them to get your hat you should write "crosby's a cry baby bitch HOWWWWWWLL" on the back

    ReplyDelete
  2. BD2, don't do that shit again. We could be at like 675 posts right now if you didn't just take a week off. I felt your pain, though, because I had about a half dozen posts go 'uncommented'. I have a question about your unfortunate care package(pictured above), does the receipt read 'Capitals hat' or 'Shittstain powder blue sissy garb'? Omens are for sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hat you should write "crosby's a cry baby bitch HOWWWWWWLL" on the back" I am definitely doing that...I'll post the evidence asap.

    0 Comments hurts doesn't it? try having a gay side project blog..it helps cope with the fact that no one gives a fuck.

    Receipt reads "Capitals are the shit and some stock boy gay clone Shittsburg fanboy messed with the wrong jackal is 'bout to get scrimped slapped with magic marker all over that powder blue piece of crap t-shirt".

    You ever notice that Crosby looks like the dude from American Pie. Big mouth bitch.

    GO ASLEEP Clones!

    ReplyDelete