Thursday, October 29, 2009

JOTD: Cliff Lee



Not nervous at all,” he said, before pausing and adding: “It’s been a long time since I’ve been nervous playing this game. It’s what I’ve been doing my whole life. I put all the work in. You do everything you need to do to prepare, and I try not to leave anything to chance. So what’s the point in being nervous? I’ve already done the work. It’s game time. Time to go out there and have fun and execute and let your skills take over.”




GO TO SLEEP!


3 comments:

  1. FUCK THE
    YAN-KEES!

    My only disappointment is that A-Rod went hitless. If I could design how this series goes, it would be that A-Rod plays great but the Yankees lose, just as a huge "Fuck You" to all of the whiny Yankee fans out there. (Yes, that shit really bothers me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes he was. The catch that was as non-chalant as a Jackal catching a cammo can on the weak pop up? The behind the back hard grounder up the middle grab and put out? He made the Yankees his bitch and showed out the entire time. So very Jackal... and one time he was awesome on my always crappy fantasy baseball team...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes only a few more days and baseball will be gone for a whole year. No more "Let's go Yan-kees!" no more "Derek Jeter is so Dreamy." no more "I'm a gay fag that likes the Yankees."

    Seriously this sport needs to step into the 21st century. This season is too fucking long. The Phillies better pull this one off, but I am rooting for them so according to my track record....they're fucked.

    ReplyDelete