Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jackal's Day In Court: Official As a Mawlfucker





Jackal proper, BMR, secured a jackal ass day in court on November 19. It's a Thursday, roll up, should be a good time. We'll have to see how it goes, but it would be in time for an impromptu hiatus to Nevada's "Crabs" infestation, known as 'Da Vegas.


















I am gonna drop one liners on this slippery El Salvadoran like Sly Stallone...

What's with testicular protection on our Hollywood heroes?


By the way, here's how it might go down...


5 comments:

  1. If you need me to show up in my Court Appearing Fedora just say the magic word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this, I'd like jackals everywhere to think of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia Small Claims and Conciliation Branch Room 119 as a tangible, finite Jackals Den, much like the cybernet/interweb equivalent that you and I patronize as frequently as time and space allow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be like that episode of 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' that we watched with Voicemail last weekend when he and I got awesome and played video games, drank all of your Old Chub and then complained of tiring somewhere around 11, when I was the one who had to work at 7:30 am the next day. Remember? I came back to upset you in the final minute of Devils/Caps. Shoulders, you do remember that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome affair. I want details. I can't wait until you publish an actual comic. I will be first in line. Maybe Toby Maguire will play you in a hollywood version of your comic. Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember all of it. I remember twisting both of your arms to stop being sitcom watching clones and take a shot of Rye and play hockey. I aslo remember out hitting your ass 41 to 12 in the aforementioned game. I was too busy knocking fools the fuck out to waste time with scoring. Goals are for clones, hits are for Jackals, baleeve it!

    ReplyDelete