Friday, August 21, 2009

CALLIN' ALL MY REAL. LIVE JACKALS


So, somehow summer is already on its way out and what do we have to show for it? Very little jackal interaction north of the Mason Dixon, that's what.
I am trying to gauge interest for the annual (hopefully) PLompton Day cookout Ball DEEPs Residence on Labor Day Weekend.
I can promise you assorted meats prepared on the world's sh*tiest grill, a plethora of beverages, and olympic styled events such as beer swimming, car chasing and 'Merica yellin' at the fireworks display on PLompton Lake. If the MD/DC/VA Jackals are able to make the voyage, that will guarantee the awesomeness of said event.

If only the Skins/Giants game was that weekend it would be the perfect trip.

So let me know what you all think. Mrs. DEEP and I have not made a final decision on our Labor Day weekend plans (and we are actually invited to a BBQ in Maryland for my Grandfather's Bday) so if no one can make it is not a big deal, but let me know if you are interested and we can pop it off PLomptons style.

If you need a reminder/idea of how awesome it was here is the recap of last year:
http://jackalsunf.blogspot.com/2009/06/plompton-labor-day-2008-recap.html


PS - Sorry for the late notice.

PPPS - Depending on # of interested Jackals I will put out a date and time email.

PPPPPPPS - HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

9 comments:

  1. Trying to talk the Mrs into it. That said if we come up we're just gona have 3 beers, eat your food, and then go home before anyone gets awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome if you all made the trip. The Hessian already bitched out due to work...again but we do have a tentative crew forming. You are welcome to stay overnight as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there, also, I will need overnight accommodations as well, as I plan on traveling the only way possible through the Pit, drunk as a skunk. I might be able to get awesome (blow your nipples off ) fireworks, but probably not. It sure would be cool if I did, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice really? Mrs. T. Bone too??

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-A and I are headed to a wedding in Charleston, SC. You better believe Shote Sleeves and I will be hanging out, particularly since I will be vociferously rooting against Alabama that Saturday evening...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice send Dr. Trunk my regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww nuts. I had my best toxic waste prevention suit all geard up and ready to go to jersey too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We didn't land on the armpit rock....the armpit rock landed on us!!!

    ReplyDelete