Friday, August 21, 2009

Pam Oliver is now a fat ass bitch (FAB)




So, while killling time in between busting out the new madden and pounding highlifes, I tuned into the Cowboys/Titans game tonite, and saw a blimp.

Wtf happened to that fine ass dark skin girl who I never listened to, but always thought was hot?

Bitch be blowing up the sidelines!

I know I am not alone on this. If you saw her tonite, you would easily think she trebled (tripled, for the unlearned) in size in one season! How am I ever going to take care of business again watching a fox game with her on it.


In summary, fuck you, you Oprah ass ninja always changing sizes ninja and be blowing up and down like BMR's and BD#2's mom ninja, either stay trim and be on tv, or get fat and kill yourself, but not before appointing Melissa Starks your successor, or Jillian Barberie.

3 comments:

  1. please edit out the last name...not cool funny otherwise. Seriously have to go back and change that though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and done. Sorry, slipped up. But do you feel me though? Did you see her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LOOKIN!

    I absolutely feel you...although she has always been busted in my opinion, now busted and fat.

    In her own words:

    "The turf is sloppy, wet and barely survived the pre-game warm-up"

    ReplyDelete