Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, Fani...




I'm going to take this bitch to court like Greenberg & Bederman. I'm hoping she doesn't strike back with Ryan Saiontz or some bullshit. We going to school like Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed, only in my version, the American fucks some shit up. I can't wait to tell the judge how she recommended I heat up my bath water on the stove. Or how I only had heat and hot water because my boy Miller was cool enough to wait for the guy to come turn it on. I hope my judge is a huge cunt like Judge Judy or maybe more of a Wopner. Either way, BMR is gettin' his collect on. And yes, we'll be near the, uh--some burgers, some beers, a few laughs. Our fucking troubles are over, Dude.

2 comments:

  1. haha... I picture you having this face in the courtroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck the world, we have a warrant out for Kevin Mincey for stealing our money. Fani can eat a bag of dicks.

    ReplyDelete