Friday, July 24, 2009

Not now Chief, I'm in the fucking zone!



We all knew this day would come eventually, the day I left the shackles of the real world for two weeks of vacation in the Greek Islands. But what will come of the Den? Will it survive?

My main Ninjas BD and BMR have been holding shit down the last few weeks. My own Jackaldom has been lacking as the corporate man has been holding me down. How can I fix this? What can I do? What can anyone do?

This is my promise. Tonight while getting awesome in Atlantic City I pledge to text BD and BMR an update for posting. While overseas I pledge to get online with my brother in laws computer and post on any and all Jackalisms. Can you imagine the number of Jackal statues I will purchase so close to the Jackals epicenter in Egypt? Epic it shall be.

So Jackals, I beg of you, do not let me come home to the harsh realities of the real world and a Den that is vacant and deceased. For the love of Anubis don't let that happen.

One.

2 comments:

  1. YES! Overseas jackal updates I like it. We will hold it down in your absence. Travel well my jackal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greece? That's fucking sweet! We expect a complete Greek beer and alcohol post!

    ReplyDelete