Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GCOESPN(gay clone of ESPN, which says a fuckin' lot)

The Ravens never get mentioned on ESPN until their wideout(a hardcore jackal motherfucker) decides he's going to retire. Merrill(ex-Steeler/Shittsburghian) looks like he's prepared to get an assfull in this photo. I'm gonna miss Derrick Mason, the dude howls like a mamba jamba. But what are we supposed to do? I find it hilarious that one of the NFL's most under-appreciated wideouts is retiring after a Hall of Fame-worthy career and the topic is "What will the Ravens do at wideout?" Shittsburgh, you're fucked come November 29 regardless, but that's a long time for us to figure out who will be Joe's guy. Yo, Merrill Hoge! Go to fuckin' sleep!

5 comments:

  1. What player is this? The Ravens don't have any Hall of Fame players? Are you sure you aren't talking about Steve McNair maybe getting the sympathy vote for getting Phil Hartmanned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. No HOF, but he's a Titan anyway, I could give a shit less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that I once had a fantasy football team where my three starting receivers were Mason, Plaxico Burress, and Muhsin Muhammad. I thought it was weird that they all went to Michigan State...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was weird, Head. It was weird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was weird that you had a fantasy football team... cause now you're too pussy to play anything but lame ass fantasy baseball...

    ReplyDelete