Friday, July 31, 2009

Damn skippy!

Nuthin' but love headed the Garden State's way. They've abducted too many jackals. We're stretched as thin as Lindsay Caldwell up in this muthafucka'. 
The main thing, BD, my priority up in this bitch is to keep the Genesis aflame. Remember ninjas with the Italian icies, ninja? Remember stick ball? Remember knockin' ninjas out tha' box? These fools are narcoleptic, fallin' asleep at the wheel. Ninjas be like Sunny Bono on a set of Rossignols. I'm talking about apples and the proximity to the tree from whence they fell. I'm talking about pods, in which multiple peas thrive in communal harmony. Ninja, I am speaking about cloth and the cuts made from that cloth, ninja? They're the SAME CLOTH!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha who is that in that picture?? Same cloth...baleeve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's dane cook, unfortunately. Have a 5 hour energy, BD. Don't sleep. I literally feel like we're carrying Da' Shouldas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Mark Morrison and I'm ready to sing about it. Return of the mack, ONCE AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete