Saturday, August 1, 2009

JOTD: Jackal mutha' fuckin' salute! Jackals on deck

T Large is turning some amount of years today, it's not important. What is important is who is hullaballooing their ass off for his cumpleanos. We're gonna make this bastard piss on his shoes. Can you say Jameson? I can. I have. Against better judgment I did last night and ended up leaving early from the bar to come home and sleep on my couch. Now I'm going to throw Kubb blocks with an old school fuckin' ninja. I am jamming to Tom Waits and he's talking about bourbon. It's got the makings of a jackal afternoon, evening, it's going to be chainless, relinquished of the heezy, never kiss a Gun Street girl again.

4 comments:

  1. I am proud to say I did not piss in my shoes, because I lost those at around 9 pm and did not find them until around 9 am. I may have pissed all over my feet though. I can say Jameson and we damn well did that night! 5 bottles of Jameson lost their lives that night! Fire wood in place of the kubb sticks was key and asking a bitch to leave the party at 11 pm while drinking jameson from the bottle gave me great pleasure. I am however not as young as I once was....I only made it to 5:30 am while the rest of the ninjas stayed up to 7:30 am. I will have to practive drinking more I guess until the next party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just realized I have a great sense of time while hammered! Look at that timeline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "where's my dog yo???"

    Ninjas be Spicolli...

    ReplyDelete