Friday, July 31, 2009

JOTD: -7 through 16 holes, I don't care if you don't golf, shit is Jackal

I hate it when a team manages a dynasty, is the favorite or spends/makes astronomical amounts of money, but you're a douchebag if you don't comprehend the dominance of Teegro. I'll root for the field, but dude is jackal with a 4 Iron. Golf is fucking nuts, because you're your own opponent. You have a caddy, but adjustments, club selection, judging the wind, all of these must be made by the golfer. As far as competition on a golf course, this dude is Jackal to the bone. I can't speak for his personal life, I've never known him to be one to get awesome. I can say, without a doubt that my dog would fuck this dog up.
In the personal life makes Tiger a Jackal column, I submit his fine ass Swedish wife:
Or whatever kind of Scandinavian he managed to wrangle. It is a shame he talked her into squeezin' puppies out of there, but oh well. Can we have a simultaneous Gay Clone/Jackal of the Day? If we, do, I submit Tiger Woods as the penultimate Jackal/Gay Clone.

No comments:

Post a Comment