Monday, June 15, 2009

Todays the Day...


...Greivis Vasquez declares if he's staying in the draft or coming back to MD to fuck around and grab another couple triple doubles. As a Terps fan I would love him to come back, he will make the team immensely better, but as a Vasquez supporter (and I know there are ignorant haters lying in the grass on this very blog) I just hope he makes the right choice. If he stays in I hope he gets drafted and sticks with a team. I honestly think the kid has a bright NBA future ahead of him and just hasn't had much to work with at MD. That game vs UNC last year was one of the most dominant all around games by a single player I have ever seen in college basketball. Fingers crossed things work out for the best.
HOWL!
ps Danny Green is a Lawrence Moten/Hakim Warrick gay clone, he'll suck in the NBA
pps I was at that UNC game, it was sick
ppps I'll have season tickets next year, 2nd row, I fuckin rule

4 comments: