Friday, June 12, 2009

Gay Clone of the Day: Eddie Murphy


It is with heavy heart that I submit today's GCOTD. (that's right... breeves Babyface. Deal with it.) Many of us have watched RAW at least 50 times not to mention Delirious and a whole host of awesome 80's movies, such as Trading Spaces, with the great Eddie Murphy. So my question to you my jackals, is when did Eddie become such a bitch? He has not been funny in at least 10 years. I understand when you have a family you start to get a little lame. I mean myself included, I have no delusions about that. But how does the rawest jackal from the 80s inspired by Richard Pryor, carried on by Chris Rock, how does he suck this bad? By the way, I don't recommend watching this clip, but if you do try to find something that resembles funny. If you find it please let me know.



Congrats, Eddie Murphy "The Fuck You" man. You're today's winner of the whole lot of suck award.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was around the time of Vampire in Brooklyn. That shit was terrible!


    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114825/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck....shit....i'm sweating. I figured since I posted this i better watch the video to make sure it worked. Rectum? Damn near killed 'em.

    Never saw Blackula but title insinuates that it sucks a fatty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shit the jerry curl long hair! powerful weak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I to understand that 'Imagine That' is the black rebuttal to the Adam Sandler 'Bedtime Stories' movie that JUST came out? One movie with the Rock, same movie with Ice Cube? One movie with Robin Williams(Mrs. Doubtfire) and one with Martin Lawrence(Whatever the fuck his turrible shit was) I hate Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete