Friday, June 12, 2009

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOSSA!


So a big hullaballoo has been made about this Marian Hossa character(his parents are dicks!) and how he used to be a Penguin. Apparently at some point during his tenure he left the Igloo and set his poor feet on filthy, shit-stained Pittsburghian soil to find that Shittsburgh is no place to live. Cindy Crosby makes a bunch of money, but the thought of spending his career there crosses his mind when too many hats are thrown on the ice after a hat trick or whenever he and his Canadian Tootsie Roll cock skate off the ice defeated. This is manifested in a very tiny tear that wells up in his left eye(you can see it in HD tonight, about 10/10:30). So I don't really care who steps up for Detroit, but goddamn, that state of Michigan needs a little something to hang some hats on. I can't really take another Shittsburgh fan telling me about a World Champion team or I will knock them unconscious with a statue of Edgar Allan Poe, throw them in my trunk, drive the 350 miles to Western Pennsyltucky and Goodfellas the fuck out of the mother fucker. Right down to cutting "the hoof out of the grill". Hockeytown, for now, one dynasty I don't mind as much. Shittsburgh, GO TO SLEEP!

4 comments:

  1. hockey? strike 1, if I see a MLB posting on here I may freak out! Funny write up though, sort of want to watch it to find out what the hell you are talking about. Where does this hate of Pittsburg come? I guess if the Dallas Hockey team was good I would hate them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOSSA! That is going to be real fun to say tonight right after we chud a Ted Leonsis, I'm in there like swimwear, go fuck a male polar bear cindy crosby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. corsby is a cry baby bitch
    lets go red wings

    ReplyDelete