Thursday, July 18, 2013

Satan is BHMF's Motor!

Like Santa Claus once said: "A friend of the Devil is a friend of mine." And this saying has always held true for, well, yours truly. You see what I am trying to get at, is.....well.....just wanted to say I got wheels...... 18 wheels........to be specific...................and so it goes.........although I would much prefer to be retired like I was before I have instead decided to join the rat race, for a little while at least........and in celebration of my new job and all that it entails I just wanted to give the Jackals Den, and more specifically, one Mr. Boogers Mc Rib a great big shout out, for the only thing I can figure is this Jackal must be working his fingers to the bone...........it only makes sense right???.........mad love to my working ninja's ----------BMR N RTB WTF is up my ninjas!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, good work bhmf. I always say a jackal needs to UNF. We can't have you and your pack just milling about your den, plucking bear cubs with people that don't want their picture on the interwebs. Although, stay away from D.C. if you want to keep your skull and brains intact.

    I gotta say the burden of keeping the Den afloat was too much to bear. I let all the jackals down. Summer is typically our offseason though and some drop off in attendance/contribution is expected and regarded as healthy for the Den long-term.

    What is also working towards the greater jackalness and the terror of gay clones everywhere is the fact that we're plotting a 3rd Mancation. Surely it will bring back some of the O.G.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I understands. The den is on summer break/vacation........definitely good for the den......of that I have no doubt.......just wanted to make sure Jackals had a pulse and shit.

    I was in DC the other day, fucking 395 needs some better signage. By the time you see which lane you supposed to be in its too fucking late. Thats where it comes in handy having outta state plates (easier to play stupid, even tho ninja was born n raised on these streets) and not being afraid to trade paint with a Benz. This ninja don't play that u ain't making room for me shit, if the blinkers on that means I's coming over in three seconds or less whether you move or I gots too move ya myself. Homey don't play that.....

    Yeah DC mangled my skull and brains.......fo sho......O.G.'s is crazy.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously on some fuck everyone type shit when I'm behind the wheel. You can't go anywhere within 30 miles of DC. It's trying to clone BMR. BMR ain't gon be cloned. Howl if you hear me. You should play a fun game in the DC area when you're hauling. Count the construction sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOWLLLLLLLL!!!! Jackals def on some fuck clone/fuck everyone who be cloning type shit!!!!

    PS Don't haul in DC except on very very rare occasions. They don't pay me enough to do that shit on the regular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should go to The Jackals Den. It has...well... Jackals... http://slowvelder.wordpress.com/jackals-den-bb/ among other things...

    ReplyDelete