Tuesday, May 15, 2012

That shit's whack!

People got to work their fingers to the bones nowadays to make ends meet. And the Den don't like that. Read this shit to get an idea of what I am talking about. If I were a tea-sipping gentleman on the other side of the pond I might properly respond to her majesty with a great big fuck you. But since I am not, I will respond (for good measure) in kind anyway. Fuck you, from your former slaves, you pompous shit-heads. Ha, I feel better now, thank you......

4 comments:

  1. What else is fucked up, in europe, they have multi-generational mortgages now- like 90 year loans. So you buy some shitty small eurotrash apartment with a washing machine next to the shitter, and your future grandkids get to pay for it. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ain't never heard of no 90 year loans, that shit is most def whack! But it doesn't surprise me. When you put the mind of a banker and the mind or a real estate agent together you don't get a whole lot of brilliant ideas.

    You know what is gonna happen to all those loans donchya??? Default....just like the US debt right now and Europes debt too. Default, default, default. Then banking collapse followed by economic collapse, followed by chaos, martial law, riots, war, and so on. Bright future ahead, oh yeah......

    ReplyDelete
  3. RTB financial says its time to invest in the 3 B's. Bullets, beans, and band-aids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, the 3 B's ain't a bad idea. I'd say throw some rice in with the beans and your good to go.

    Better yet I say go with GOD. Gold, oil, and drugs that is, not the fake-ass old man in the sky. If you consider alcohol a drug (I do), get plenty of that. You can drink it outta boredom or barter it when the dollar bill is worthless paper. Plus it stores easily. Other drugs should be stashed as well. Can't never have enough gold and the value of having extra oil laying around should explain itself.

    ReplyDelete