Friday, August 26, 2011

JOTD: BMR


Yeah, at 01:15, Captain Douche Bag runs the red light and causes a wreck. He has a joke MAIF insurance account and if it weren't for the FOIA, this cracker would have been up shits creek without a terd to paddle. A lesson to you little jackal puppies, when you get in a car wreck, call the freaking cops. Otherwise you drive around with a broke ass front fender and a horn that doesn't work for two months before you beg the local gubmint to release video footage of the event you swear to fucking Christ fucking happened, but you need a damn near act of Christ himself to prove it. Safe to say, red Acura 9AD5621 done fucked with the wrong jackal.






4 comments:

  1. First off, you totally could have stopped in time. Bitch was grandma-ing it. I like the fact that you still hit him, b/c he was in the wrong. Definitely did that in a company work truck before.

    Second, how the fuck have I not hear We (symbol of a gun) clones before??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck you, I tried to stop, man. How the fuck can you not give me DAP? I posted it on YouTube. I didn't blind CC you on the email, but I did some other peeps. I thought this was a really fucking jackal move on my part. When was the last time you merited JOTD honors, Rusty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, just great. You whipped that car around pulling in after the guy running over pieces of your own car. Your anger is apparent, which is awesome. If and when I go to court next you are hired as my legal help!

    And RTB was right, you coulda stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we can all agree that you could have stopped. Like I said, not that I would have either. Not knocking your investigative prowess, or ability to self-nominate for JOTD.

    ReplyDelete